2014 – Present
Product and Design Lead, TechBeacon
- Product Management
- Responsible for the overall brand and managing all parts of the product lifecycle, from ideation to launch.
- Led a team of 4 engineers and 3 designers to launch v1 with an aggressive 3-month timeline, the fastest cycle in the division’s history.
- Drove informed decisions around product scope, core themes, and custom features prioritization by leveraging input from key internal stakeholders (PMMs, legal/compliance, editorial team) and engineers.
- Wrote business requirements, validated user stories, developed product roadmaps, and delivered detailed technical and design specs.
- Planning v2 roadmap focused on mobile responsiveness, improving contributor flow and social sharing capabilities.
- Defined and managed all aspects of analytics tracking implementation (Google Analytics, Kissmetrics, and Crazy Egg) to ensure an actionable feedback loop, plan future requirements, and track conversions to SaaS.hp.com.
- Identified and drove swift resolution of critical bugs during design and engineering QA to ensure a smooth and punctual soft launch.
- Built the overall TechBeacon brand: drove logo development, created the brand book, provided design team with creative direction and detailed user personas to execute on marketing assets.
Product Marketing Manager, Online Business
- Product Messaging
- Responsible for product messaging across several verticals (Security, DevOps, Big Data, etc.) to SaaS.hp.com, HP’s first B2B online platform for direct trial and purchase of web-based enterprise software product.
- Managed the onboarding and content-design workflow of over 20 products such as Vertica, Fortify, and LoadRunner.
- Researched and analyzed competitive intel across all solutions verticals to provide actionable insights. Recommended custom modules based on specific product marketing needs that improved trial sign-ups by as much as 18.8%.
- Drive overall vision and concepts for Saas.hp.com homepage, solutions pages, and product detail pages.
- Shaped the new strategic direction for the Online Business marketing team following a major rebrand and reorg effort. Helped pitch and successfully secure buy-in at the executive level for a scalable, top-of-funnel content marketing program.
2012 – 2014
Microsoft Academy of College Hires, Marketing track
- Ate Muffins
- Managed relationships, communications, and processes to drive Windows 8 platform adoption.
- MACH Marketing Excellence Award Rebranded the Microsoft Developer Community with new logos and messaging.
- Business Development
- Landed top apps wins and accelerated negotiations throughout the pipeline by driving partnerships with top-tier ISV partners: TinyCo, Gree/Funzio, Shopkick, and Snapchat.
- Led the partner team in managing ISV deals. Built tools to synthesize the consumer and commercial app offer process.